Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear:

I wrote transparent love letters to you again this Valentine's Day and thought, has it really been a year? and wished I could become transparent, too, or at least that my skin could be transparent, so everyone could see not just the obvious things like my heart and mind but all the songs trying to spill from my throat and the shoulders which seem to have sunken in from weight and how much stronger I've become--and then perhaps you would remember everything--but if I did that, the scary people would see inside of me, too, wouldn't they? so I don't become transparent.

I've smiled and made colourful sweets for my friends (which were late), I sang a song (which was also late), and now I'm writing late, and I haven't been keeping up with my friends' blogs... I'm really sorry! I'll definitely do it soon!!

I forgot to take pictures of the sweets I made, but I thought I'd post some pretty pictures I found here










I really love cute sweets... ^^

3 comments:

  1. I feel this way, too...wanting to reveal who I am inside and then not always wanting to be so transparent for those who will not understand/sympathize, or who I may not trust well enough yet.

    You've sweetened my morning with these pictures :) :) Have a great day, dear Lumina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore what you said about being transparent. It's so true! Aww, that's alright, dear - I'm just happy to see a post from you!

    Oh my. I am craving all sorts of unhealthy things now. *drools*

    (P.S. I like your cover of 'Scarborough Fair'! It's so delicate and dreamy.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! ♥
    Eheheh, I'm probably the biggest sweets lover I know; I'm lucky that I manage to stay healthy somehow.

    Melee: Thank you! That's the effect I wanted it to have, so I'm happy that you think so.

    ReplyDelete